Invisalign offers countless benefits to our patients! Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, and Invisalign has less food restrictions , and it’s easier to brush and floss! Sirius Orthodontics is a certified Invisalign treatment provider, treating many cases with this leading edge orthodontic appliance. Invisalign is also proven to be just as effective as traditional braces.
Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen®:
- We prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without any metal wires or brackets.
- Aligners are worn sequentially to promote tooth movement. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to the final position prescribed on the upper and/or lower arches by your orthodontist.
- Aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic diagnosis and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- Invisalign is used by adults with mild to moderate crowding or spacing.
- Invisalign is available to teens with the majority of permanent teeth. Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn.
- The aligners are removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You also remove to brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is more comfortable to wear.
How It Works
Invisalign uses the latest 3-D computer technology to create your customized aligners. First, we consult with you here in our office to determine what needs to be corrected. Then, we take impressions of your teeth.
Next, we send Invisalign your impressions and customized treatment plan. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners. You’ll wear each aligner for about 2-3 weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every 6-9 weeks.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but the orthodontists at Sirius Orthodontics can determine if it is right for you. If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a great smile.